Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thank You, Everyone!


I just want to say thank you to everyone for helping make this project such a success! Ian (spiderman), TQ, DQ, Molly, Ben, Jeff, Geoff, Tom, Lizzie, Tyler, Christina, Tomasz, Eris, Trisha, Random Guy, Cody and anyone I may have missed, you all rocked this thing.


This has kinda got me thinking about making this an ongoing project. What would you guys think about doing this once every month or so? I'll book the wall and we swarm upon it and do something awesome. How many times do you walk/drive/ride by some mural in this city and think to yourself that the true geek value of this city just isn't on display. I know there is no official geek district of this city, but I really think this whole city is pretty much official geek territory. I think we're onto something here and we can should bring geek to the street. And for my first idea that's good for any type of wall. This would be a stencil based project, guaranteed to bring out your inner-banksy.

2 comments:

troymccluresf said...

I dunno if monthly is very practical, but I could be interested in something like that. Maybe get some of these ugly-ass Kaiser buildings painted.

TQ said...

totally down to do something on a regular basis! maybe every couple of months??

tq